Thursday, April 18, 2013

Missed Olympics Vol.4

Soul Mates


Marriage and Family

My senior year was spent at home in the U.S. with my family.  I was excited about life and the opportunities it held.  I actually had my first business during my senior year and learned a great deal from that as well. 

I graduated High School and moved back into Denver to attend a fashion design school.  While in Denver I met and later married my soul mate. 

 I was off on another journey.  A new part in my life, bringing even more joy and happiness as we have learned together and welcomed two children into our home and moved from Colorado to Utah.  What rich blessings God has for us. 

Well since this is about my race walking I will carry on.  

I would at times race walk a little here and a little there.  I took up cycling and did a 73 mile race at one time.  I say race but I was in it just to learn and try something new. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment